ambassador bible fellowshipLeadership
- Married to Libby since 2010
Blessed with three young children.
- Eleven years of ministry experience in various ministries at The Bridge Bible Fellowship and now Ambassador Bible Fellowship.
- Earned his M.Div. from The Master’s Seminary in 2013.
- A certified biblical counselor with the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC).
Pastor of Discipleship
- Married to Carol since 1982.
- Has three adult children and seven grandchildren.
- 30+ years of ministry in California, Tennessee, Indiana and Idaho.
- Involved in 3 church plants in San Diego, Nashville and Meridian.
- Earned a B.A. in History (UC Riverside) and an M.A. in Biblical Counseling (The Master’s University).
- A Certified biblical counselor with the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC).
Family Ministries Pastor
- Married to Julia since 2015.
- Nine years of ministry experience in Washington, California and Idaho.
- Earned a B.A. in Christian Ministries (BIOLA University) in 2016 and an M.A. in Christian Education (Talbot School of Theology) in 2017.
Ushers and Welcome